It's about the Cryo Hops. A huge dose of Idaho 7 and Simcoe in the whirlpool and dry-hop. Subtle additions of Sabro and golden oats add to the mouthfeel. Craft for All!
- Cryo Sabro, Idaho-7 and Simcoe - All Cryo all the time
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Torrified Wheat
- Brewers' house mix
Do you want to buy a Speedboat?
Do you want to buy a speedboat?, is a West Coast pale. Packed full of Oats, and west coast hops, oats, and wheat also vegan friendly.
- T90 and BBC: Centennial, Amarillo, Ekuanot and Chinook
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Wheat, Dextrin Malt
- Brewers' house mix
Oat Milk Brownie Stout
It is certainly Stout season. We were asked and we have delivered - a vegan milk stout made with homemade oat milk infused with Cocoa beans from Cocoa Brew (Newcastle). This is all backed up with speciality malts, flaked oats, organic cocoa nibs, golden syrup and vanilla. At 7.4% this is all underpinned with a big boozy kick.
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Wheat, Munich, Special B, Biscuit, Chocolate, Brown, Carafa 3
This is a seasonal, easy drinking milk porter. Speciality Belgian and German malts combine to add to the smooth finish with notes of dried fruit and caramel.
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Wheat, Munich, Special B, Chocolate, Brown, Carafa 3, Lactose
Fat Fingers IPW
A Dry-Hopped American Wheat Ale with a “Fat” full-on flavour. Wrap your fingers around it. This is our India Pale Wheat packed with hops and wheat.
- T90: Citra, Amarillo and Comet
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Wheat, Torrified Wheat
Oliliebollen Belgian Dubbel
We did it and here it is! A sharing bottle for Christmas and New Year! Olibollen are Dutch Donuts eaten over the festive period, especially at New Year. Subtle hints of freshly baked doughnuts compliment the Belgian malt backbone along with traditional dried fruit additions. Limited Edition and individually numbered.
- Extra Pale, Golden Oats, Wheat, Munich, Special B, Chocolate, Brown, Carafa 3, Buscuit, Syrup, Dried Fruit, Zest, Flavourings
- Belgian Ale
TO BARS AND BOTTLE SHOPS
CRAFT BEER STORE